Friday 26 July 2024

Sharing my feelings of England and going to football matches

What a shame England got beat after feeling hopeful that we were going to restart history of winning an international tournament but wasn't meant to be. I still recovering being so close to victory and question that I will need another two years for the world cup and why we get so close only to end in tears. 

AFC Wimbledon 

I think I am going to go to a concert rather at Wembley rather than watching England play and fail.

I should be used to it by now, but I really feel it and wish I could play as it is so frustrating. I feel that we improved as England took their time to wake up and not in the training field and that we were a little bit slow and I love fast paced football. 

Not saying that didn't try. Of course they did but they took their time to get themselves together and wished it was easy to watch, as I was dubious. Any how we have to move on and hope they can find a new Manager to manage England Football team, and it is going to be a surprise of who it is going to be. 

Who do you think will be the next inline to take over the England job and I feel I have been overly negative and so going to stop and just love the game for the way it is and moaning just gets you no where. 

I will be taking Henry to some football matches, not necessarily to follow any team but because I like going to a football match and supporting the smaller clubs like Leatherhead FC or AFC Wimbledon and help keep the game a live and good thing to do and would like to take Henry another midweek game before he returns to school, as last year it was really good. 

The Olympics is on but it appears that many are stuck because of travel and so I wonder how it is going to go. I hope that whatever the problem is gets resolved as always fear people being hurt when they just want to enjoy this four year apart tournament and that people can get there safely and not miss out on anything. 

The weather is good today so I am going to go and sit out in the garden until I have to pick my son up from his holiday club and retire for the day and enjoy the weekend. 

If you have any thoughts about what I have shared on this blog then you can by leaving a comment below.

Please subscribe so you don't miss any of my daily posts. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie x 



No comments:

Post a Comment