Sunday 1 January 2023

Entering into a new year 2023

Today it is end of another year, and feel the busyness remove its self from me. It has been super productive looking after my son and tried to fit many things to do, like visiting Science Museum, we went swimming and to Wimbledon Park and watched the trains and just making the most of our time together. 


I really want to make some changes for 2023 and that means changing my eating habits as they haven't been so good and really work hard to keep myself fit and healthy. I have been struck by a cold and now have an annoying cough, and I know it can be due to my food I intake and I mean types. I have started writing my plans for 2023 and the things I want to get done. 

Today I have written two other blogs check them out here: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com

I want to make sure that I continue to grow as a person and not let fear stop me, like working outside and keep writing and expanding my knowledge and be fully focused on what I would like to achieve for 2023 like I have this year.  

Of course I want 2023 to be even better and want me and my son to explore more and take him to different places and continue to have some good fun. I want to help build his knowledge but have really good memories for him to share should he continue to grow and help gain more independence. 

It is good to have your kids to have things they want as long as they behave right? 

Henry can be super stroppy at the moment, but can be lovely. He finds it hard when he can't have something and so we are reinforcing that he does something good like doing some writing which is not his first love but has to do it, and when he does it, he is rewarded by letting him play and do something he does enjoy. 

So I am now going to enjoy the time I have to get some more bits done and would really like to get rid of this cough I have and so got a cup of tea with some honey in it and is going down very nicely. 

Have a Happy new year. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment