Sunday 25 December 2022

Merry Christmas 2022

It is Christmas Eve and I am listening to a podcast and feel a little anxiety over tomorrow if it all goes well. Living with anxiety can be hard as I do feel anxious most days but am getting to grips with it and looking forward in the morning and hope I can fit in a Christmas workout or a walk or start my running again like I have done many times on Christmas day as I have gotten over. 

I now continue this blog and it is Christmas day and my mum has done my hair for me and then next going to put on some make up and taking little steps to help my anxiousness. Each morning I will get up and today had my shower in the morning as I do like to have a shower the night before but have a cold and so to help me I have going to bed early and made sure I got enough sleep. 

Sleep to me is so important and trying to manage my fatigue and started to make changes like not watching Youtube before bed and read. I have realised that I like to write in the mornings rather than the evenings because it takes me ages to get to sleep so, started this week in stopping by half eight.

It has made a difference. I want to exercise more and didn't do a workout like I wanted and not done a run or walk, but going to do this tomorrow before my son returns. 

I have edited a weekend in a life video which I am going to put up tomorrow and filming what I wore for Christmas rather than doing a day in a life and begun to plan for 2023 and my next Newsletter is up for December. Check site https://everyonecanbuildcastle.com 

Now going to continue to celebrate and see if I can blog tomorrow too. 

Merry Christmas,


Carrie X

Typical London Gal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment