Monday 5 December 2022

Making the most of the weekend

So here we are end of another weekend, and tomorrow starts a new week, and I have just finished watching England Win against Senegal and I am a football fan. I know stating the obvious, why would I watch if I am not a fan? If I don't like something and have no interest I don't watch it.


My love of football began as a kid after 1990, but it has always been on as my mum, brother and dad were all fans, before I was and then it started overnight. 

Before I began going football I was scared of football supporters, but then it all changed and never looked back. I felt that football was changing too much, and I did start to fall out of love with it because the diving and not taking certain cup games, like the FA cup seriously, but I love it and do really feel nervous when watching England or Chelsea win or lose and like lower league football.

As a kid I did originally support Liverpool and then spurs and then Chelsea and was allowed to decide for myself and that is important, but really I love going to a football match, and love the atmosphere. It is so good as my nieces birthday gift was to see Chelsea Ladies play, and going lower league matches it is a lot cheaper and when there is a ground nearby then you not having to travel far either. It depends on the club but it is just a good afternoon, and great to do at the weekends. 

I like supporting different sports and when the rugby league returns in the UK next year now as they play summer season be going to some matches too, and again a good afternoon out rather than staying in all the time. 

Have a great week ahead.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment