Wednesday 14 December 2022

Travel Strikes

So glad I am at my desk watching a bit of Youtube before bed and today it was a mission to get home due to the train strike and had to wait for ages for a bus and fear tomorrow. It looks like it could be the same now I continue this blog the next day to be the same. 


Today my son is in a show and so looking forward to that and have a lift to get there, but it is coming back. However I just going to walk as much as I can and will make sure I get home, even if it is by taxi. 

These strikes are all about pay and people feeling that they are not getting enough and means disruption to others and so I never get it. I travel each day and so rely on public transport and without it, it means not seeing my son and so it can be disruptive to everyone and means more cars on the road, which effect the pollution. 

I makes me worry that others who have families going to get home and people don't need this worry and hope that the dispute can be fixed so other people can get on with their lives. 

It is Christmas, so another reason why Strikes can be disheartening, because people being able to spend time with their family and means changing their plans and that isn't fair. 

So lets see what happens and that we can travel in piece and not worry about getting home. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X

Typical London Gal 



No comments:

Post a Comment