Sunday 29 October 2023

Autumn Reset getting back into sharing my thoughts and feelings

I want to write in this google blog site, because I do enjoy blogging everyday, but have been building on my other channels, but want to write a blog on a daily basis again, and going to start as of today, 29th October 2023. 

My son on one of our walks which we do every Sunday and being near nature. 

It so sad hearing of the passing of Mathew Perry who played Chandler in the sitcom Friends, and would watch it religiously and it is sad, because he still had lots to live for. Any how, he will always be remembered, because he was very honest about is troubles with addiction, and will remember him as a great actor, wished I known him, in person, but will always be one of my favourite actors, who play an iconic character. 

Since writing on this blog, I have taken on some challenges, did my yearly programmes, Life coaching project called Summer Project 2023, and Autumn Reset 2023. Check out my blog: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

Just now I sorted out my shoes, and was getting into lazy mode of leaving it until another day, but thought know I am going to sort it out today, and tidied my desk and feel so good in getting it done. I didn't film because camera memory card is full, but will film what I did as we approach another week, and then I have birthdays to sort out, and then it is, yes, CHRISTMAS! Yes, and this week for my Autumn Reset complete my 3rd draft of my book I am writing so I can get it completed, and get it published.

If you didn't know I have written books on parenting and fiction, one being A Lonely Walk to Happiness and Mum&Me. My books are available on amazon, under the names, Carrie Challoner and Carrie Holmes. 

I completed an audio book, Save a Cat Writes a Novel, and it was good but would like it in physical form too, and was really help in laying out my book. I am very much a Panther and just write but I do plot and starting to lay out another book idea I have. When it comes to writing you just got to begin and do a lay out of the idea you have. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Save-Cat-Writes-Novel-Writing/dp/0399579745

Now I am on Atomic Habits on audio and so far it is good, and sounds horrific, hearing about when he ended up almost losing his life, and what habit it. I feel a little behind, because I, watching Youtube, have heard many talking about it, and do have some catching up when it comes to these type of books. 

I am still trying to do my challenge of Reading a book a month, but due to school holidays, I am behind, so going to see how much I can read this week and have the book I am reading now called, Away with the Penguins, by the end of November, so I can start again in December. 

Henry my son goes back to school and always get the jitters, of what if the taxi doesn't show up, Henry is sick, the trains aren't operating and an interview tomorrow too, but not that nervous at the moment, but going to use the time this week, to finish the 3rd draft of my book done. 

I would like to know your thoughts that I have shared. You can comment below.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment