Sunday 21 March 2021

Weekly Newsletter blog/changings to my life

I no longer use this platform as a Newsletter but as a daily blog. I got the idea from trying out 750words, and writing everyday. I do, however write a Monthly Newsletter. This began this year and I post it on my blog site everyonecanbuildacastle.com

That is the only real change. I have two other youtube channels, A style way of living and carries educational youtube channel.

I only have one subscriber, but are new and I hope you like the content, should you want to. 

Discovering the world of Youtube inspired me so much and began watching when working a call centre and became hooked. 

I do have to limit it along with watching TV and have withdrawn myself from social media, and use it mainly for my blogs or to share a video, some music and anything that has caught my eye, and if someone did do that, they'd "Well give it back", and "Take it back, as don't like what I am seeing".

This week I have been sorting through my blogs and updated them, and deleted some that I felt no longer relevant for my content I want to share. 

I did have a mental breakdown too, and felt I couldn't get to grips in my reality and living in a dream world like playing out what I wished my life had been like to what my life is now. I have always battled with reality and so had to work on my personal wellbeing to help others. I love blog writing and the things I have been doing, some I talked about what I thought was happening and what wasn't, and really getting to find out who am I as a person. Why I have a allowed myself to get like this. 

Finally I am back into reality and have had to really sort my life out. I have a son and it is important for him to see me well and I hope that if he loses his mind one day I can by learning from my own experiences help him and now want to focus on being the best parent I can possibly be, the best daughter and aunt, and not feel that anyone is out to get me. As I did feel this way. 

So a lot has changed since I first wrote this blog and wanted to take time to update and to take you through my life to help should you feel this way too. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment