Saturday 23 January 2021

When there are sad times in our lives and you just want the world to be different/stop hurting others for your own gain

First of all I would like to start with a video, which is a rarity for this blog. It is my weekly Newsletter post and I am talking about how we do need to be kind, let people be happy and want the best for all. 


I was once told of a story of a woman who had to flee from Spain because of a war broke out and so she fled to England, and it was because her country had broke into a CIVIL War. She did in the end make a new life for herself, and it makes us see that even countries who should be together can full apart, and I loved it when my nan talked about the second world war and how everyone apart from Germany and France, pulled together to help one another. 

Now we are in Pandemic, we should be doing the same. I never attack anyone, but we are allowed to be angry at times and let our emotions out rather than bottling them up. 

So let those who are on their own that they are still loved and cared for, as we all want this deadly flu to go, and I don't like being angry or upset but I wear my heart on my sleeve and that is how I have always been. Shoot me if that is wrong, but I am allowed to feel, it is part of being human and that is what makes us who we are. 

Stay safe, stay strong and lets help carry each other and be as one. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment