Tuesday 19 January 2021

It That Time When we Have to do it all again/Weekly Newsletter blogpost

Hello and welcome! So it is time when we have to do it all again, and it can feel like Groundhog Day where everyday is the same, and this can really impact on how we feel and want to change, but feel in fear in doing so.

If you stay in a lot then, this could be the reason. We all need a bit of Vitamin D and when we don't it can influence our feelings on our lives and means you need to make a change if you feel bogged down or that a day is a struggle because of repetition. 

I will have somedays where I will take time and go for a stroll, sit in a local park watching the world go by and being with myself and my surroundings. It is a good way to practice Mindfulness, which is mainly concentrating on your breathing and being present with what is arround you.


https://www.voicesofyouth.org/sites/voy/files/images/2020-04/22we_are_all_feeling_small_and_stressed._so_we_need_to_take_care_of_our_mental_health_too._stay_home_stay_safe_and_also_stay_positive22_munkhzul.lkh_26_mongolia.jpg

With the Pandemic it can feel like there is not much to do, but trust me you can still make the days worth getting up for, by having theme days. I loved having Curry Sundays and whilst eating it, having the sitcom Friends or Only Fools and Horses on the TV. You can get everyone up including your kids do a home workout with you.

Make it fun and create a programme with the pleasure of a computer of what is going to be happening on the day and what things you and your family will be doing. I love having a hobby and going to dancing school as a kid made me bare school days as I would focus on home time and my dance class on a Saturday. Just because you are stuck at home as we are in Lockdown doesn't mean you can't have a hobby. There are loads of content online now so have a look through and make each day count.

I am going to add this post to my Life Coaching Programme "Project 2021"and lets help each other through this Pandemic and hope it clears soon.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment