Sunday 29 November 2020

Looking Ahead towards Christmas

Hello and welcome to a new, Weekly Newsletter post.


This post I am talking about, looking ahead towards Christmas. I do want this year to be a good one, going on the fact, the last one I had was one of the worst.
In 

My love of Christmas has returned, please read post I wrote (linked) below:

When I lost my Spark for Christmas.

I have created some new Youtube videos as I am working with Amazon to help their Christmas Campaign for 2020, and so check out the videos I have created so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CTMxuvWsQU


Amazon Advent Calendars 2020.
I have selected the Top of the Range ones, and they have loads available and yes I you buy an item from my post, I will receive a Royalty fee for it.



Christmas jumpers at Amazon 2020.
They have tones of fashion items. I have splurged on some and are great value.



Amazon Haul Look Book.
These tops shown are lovely and they have so many different patterns and colours that I will be buying more.
I remember when Amazon sold mainly books, but since those days there are loads of items to choose from. 



This video is showing some Gift sets available at Amazon along with some other gifts for Christmas this year. 
A gift set is a great way to buy stocking fillers aswell as a whole gift.

I have also started to write a weekly blog, giving some Shopping Ideas on my site Carries Everyday Living, aswell as more posts showing some more bits rom Amazon, and weekly Tea and Biscuits post. 



On my site Everyone Can Build A Castle I will be posting a weekly blog, sharing some Inspiring Stories post, along with more posts about getting ready for the new year, 2021.

Please check out my other Google Blog Posts for this week below and there will be more to come as we lead up to the festive season.



Looking ahead, I will be creating a campaign called, Get up, Get ready for the new year 2021, on my site above, Everyone Can Build A Castle.

So I will be getting on with writing more posts due today, and I will be back next week, with a new Weekly Newsletter post. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 










No comments:

Post a Comment