Friday 8 May 2020

Surviving the Lockdown

Boy oh boy has this week gone fast and we are heading for another weekend.

Everybody that I have seen on social media has been doing their own bit to comfort and support people through the lockdown.

Check out this collaboration with lead singer from Coldplay and Gary Barlow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNctQpSiakc

Who knows when it will end.

The one thing it has made me do is do as much that I possibly can, that I would otherwise would have put aside.

Example: My blog writing, and have written a blog everyday this week.

I am in the process of writing another book and creating my first online course.

I think it is important to do extra bits and support each other through this lockdown.

Lets raise our glasses and remember to clap each Thursday at 8pm to applaud the NHS staff who have been saving people's lives through this Pandemic.

What have you done during this Pandemic to keep yourself busy I would love to hear from you.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X


No comments:

Post a Comment