Friday 15 May 2020

Living for each day

Bored Female Girl - Free photo on Pixabay

At the moment I have to say I am a little confused. Boris Johnson has made no sense about the lockdown what so ever.

We can only see one parent at a time. Sorry but what a load of codswallop.

You can go to work but you can't use public transport.

Is it me or is that completely contradictory?

At the moment I am living for each day and am planning a few things hoping like many of us that the, Lockdown will be reduced and soon be able to return to normal.

I am not going to hold my breath but praying.

Hats off to those working for the NHS, food delivery services and TV and radio broadcasters, because they are the ones that are keeping us going, and trying to do that best to keep us still all entertained.

However I still baffled by the Lockdown because I have seen helicopters and they can't do social distancing. They can still pass their germs to one another.

I got to say if it wasn't for my blogs that I am writing everyday, (see my list of sites below) I would be going insane by now.

Please check this lovely video of Micheal Ball singing with Captain Tom Moore and NHS voices of care choir, which did bring a teat to my eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcouA_oWsnU

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X



 

No comments:

Post a Comment