Friday 21 August 2020

The School Summer holidays

Thank You Clip Art Microsoft Free Images Clipartly - Clip Art ...


It is literally 11 days until the new school year starts, and I am in a way looking forward to it, as I won't have to stay up late to write my blogs due for the day and I have more hours to get my shit together. 

Check out my Wordpress blog The Parenting Adventures tips and tricks, where I talk about Getting ready for the new school year

I have added a few printables in this post I have linked. I would say if you haven't got school yet, to prepare now, order any bits you need and go through what you have already.

The school summer holidays have not been that bad, and it was a relief to have lockdown removed in some places, as Henry (my son) loves being outdoors, and for the sunshine we have had. 

Next week my son will be with his dad, so I will start having more time for myself as of next week. I do love my son, of course I do, it's just that I can't always get bits done when he is around, because he wants my attention most of the time. 

What I am going to do is create a photobook for him that he can take in to show, of what he did during the school summer holidays.

I am going to begin to plan more as the summer holidays come to a close, as it is better to do ahead of time, rather then two or three days before. 

It has been a strange year with the Pandemic that we all have, have to adjust to, but if are reading this blog, we made it and we can get through it. 

Thank you to the NHS, you are truly amazing. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X





No comments:

Post a Comment