Friday 31 July 2020

Why I love Youtube



Hello and welcome to my newsletter blog of my thoughts and advice for the week, and in today's post I am sharing why I love Youtube. 

Well to begin, it is for me easy viewing and brings me so much energy that I have become a lot more productive and less stressed because I know that I am not the only one who for example feels that I am getting my parenting skills all wrong, and that I am only human, and to not always focus on to do lists, but have fun too. 

I like it when the videos are non perfect and not fully edited, but real to life and I can relate to. 

I think if we could all be like Mrs Hinch for example we would be, if cleaning the house didn't often feel like an endless chore and something to relish on, but for me I like to sit back and not worry about cleaning all the time and do a wordsearch instead or watch endless videos and I like it when those who create videos I like do feel like that too. 

I am not a lover of cleaning but I do it because I don't want to live in a pigsty and a messy room, because it can stress you out rather than a clean room, so that is why we do it. I love the fact that since having Youtube in my life I haven't had to buy any music it is all there ready. 

I can choose bits of programmes I want to watch like Interviews on daytime TV rather than having to watch the whole show.

I have shared this week in my blog posts of channels I like to watch, please see links to these below:




I do have to control how much Youtube I watch, however I would not live without it and do enjoy watching Youtube than watching TV on occasions. 

Please let me know of what you like about Youtube. You can leave a comment below. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment