Friday 27 March 2020

COVID 19 Virus



It has been a testing time this week with the kids all being off and it this week I want to talk about the COVID 19 virus yes I know probably people just want it to be over and forgotten about, but we can't and many celebrity has it.

I will admit I have been a little ignorant myself as I find these times hard to face so I do tend to berry my head in the sand like many of us do, but it is serious and I do think the NHS staff have done wonders so far and so glad they got their applause last night for all their hard work.

With the COVID 19 it time yes I know it is a pain but to be extra hygienic, wash hands regularly and only pick up things you care going to use, and keep washing your hands after using items and before cooking any food.

Do practice social distancing I have written quite a few blogs this week and two I have written have been 10 Daily Habits of Successful people and self doubt and Being stuck in a rut.

The one thing that I find good at these times is watching some good comedy at the moment I am watching Frasier and I have been watching many episodes of Would I lie to you and I wrote a blog on another site about Comedy being the best medicine and it is. It is great to be able to still laugh whilst in remission if you are, and brings people together still.

The one thing I have to say is that I have a good set of people who I am in contact with that help make me smile and laugh and do feel very lucky, it is terrific to have those with a fantastic sense of humour, and music is also great medicine, and my son and I spent some time dancing in the living room together, and planting in the garden, which has been fun too.

There is so much you can do and why not spend time learning a new skill or do a free course of something you have always wanted to learn.

So I wish you all a fantastic weekend, until then many thanks for reading,



Carrie X





No comments:

Post a Comment