Friday 3 May 2024

What I have been up to

Unusual for me to write a post on a Saturday but missed two days, as I was doing errands that I needed to focus on and so my daily blogs had to take a back seat. I am now working on Fridays working for Epsom hospital radio station from 8 to 10pm and was feeling pretty tired this morning, but wanted to catch up on my daily blogs and share this news. 

Image of my walk through Ashtead picking up my son after school


It is going really well. I made a few errors but all was fine. Sometimes you need to make mistakes, that's how we all learn. 

I voted in the by election, but thought it was a general election, but glad I still voted, sent off a passport renewal and picked up prescription, and had a few appointments and so ran out of the time, but more blogs to come. 

If you didn't know my Life Coaching programme "Summer Project 2024" has begun and so you can check this out by going to my site: https://www.everyonecanbuildacastle.com

I filmed a video of my other channel, called: 


It was about How you can get things for free if you look around, like using outside gyms and walking and running outdoors rather than being a member at a gym, and speak to friends to see if they have fitness equipment they don't use. 

We last year managed to pick up free tickets to watch a rugby league match and it was great. It can be luck but it also doing a bit of research. Be aware of fraud though, like concert tickets. 

Please remember I create free Cheat Sheets each week on my site above everyone can build a castle and on my site The Parenting Adventures tips and tricks

Many thanks for reading,

Carrie X 









No comments:

Post a Comment