Wednesday 8 May 2024

Grateful for the Bank Holiday

Not posted for a few days had a few other things like my new book to get done and trying to complete some of my other long tasks, such as my Life Coaching course I have been doing, which is almost done. 


This week is a short one as we had a bank holiday. We didn't do much, which I wanted and worked on my other blog sites and read. It is good to just take a break from one thing to get other stuff done and working on radio has taken my focus as I like to plan for that at the beginning of the week, and then go through my finances and then get back to other areas of my life when I am ready. 

Not sure if this blog is making since. What I am saying is that in order to get things done often, you often need to take a break from other areas of your life to help get stuff done, to then go back to other jobs you have taken a break from.

I am feeling super tired and struggling to continue this blog. My son and I are suffering with Hayfever and I went bed really early, about 7:15pm, but did me know favours. Now my son has been picked up from school I am going to edit a vlog, then got an Induction to do another course and then going to start on it and continue to vlog for this week. 

It is good to have had the bank holiday and just chill. The weather on Saturday the weather was good and went for a nice meal with my family, then Sunday overcast but not too bad, but Monday not the best in terms of the weather, but still grateful for it. 

Not had my coffee just yet but will be doing so, I am using ASDA's own blend, which is going to last me for a while. I did fancy a iced latte but then saw the bus I need to get on to go back indoors was there and so settled for a coffee indoors. 

I popped into B&M yesterday and at first I felt unimpressed when it first opened in Epsom but looking their yesterday I actually like the store and so going to do a shop in there and pick up some bits, and liked the shoes they had, and so check out B&M as they do have some real mix of goodies on offer and could be where I shop regularly now. 

Anyway I am going to get on with my day and will blog more tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment