Thursday 17 November 2022

Getting my stuff together

It is Thursday evening and I feel like I need to do some bits like I always do when it is this time of the day which is 7pm, and this helps me get any last tasks done before bed to start a fresh the next day. 



I am not sure if I will get this blog done, but like to write everyday and share my thoughts.  I look around me and need to do more of a reset, and if this if the first blog you have read of mine then welcome, here I talk about my thoughts and feelings and want to write this blog everyday, but it tricky but going to make more of an effort. 

In the last few months I have been doing a Autumn Reset    but need to do more and so next week I am going to use part of it to get my life together and have a good sort out and decide on what is going to stay and what items I want to let go. 

I feel I need to be set for the new year and with Christmas there is a lot of organisation and so that is my aim and be free from stuff. I put my hands up, "I am a hoarder" and "I need to stop accumulating stuff and I think I will film it to help others do the same, who has my problem. 

So going to stop this blog here but will back tomorrow. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal  

No comments:

Post a Comment