Sunday 10 July 2022

Being part of the internet world

It is the weekend again and today I have begun my Life Coaching Programme "The Summer Project 2022" helping you to have a better summer and better life. I will be sharing a lot on my main youtube channel, see link to my first video and blog:

https://youtu.be/4vgYAFHV_YU

https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2022/07/10/my-the-summer-project-2022-has-gone-live/

My first video is all about Productivity and Getting more out of your life by having a good set up in the morning and looking after yourself in the evening. I talk about when I am most productive and the simple things I do to help set my days so they aren't always the same but I enjoy each day rather than dreading each day. 

I learned this week, from reaching out on a Live Youtube Video by Kate Kaden about my Youtube channel, because I love her content and wanted to feel the same about mine, and the first thing she asked me was "What is it about?" and that was the first issue, there nothing in my videos talking about who I am, it is too mish mash and not clear on who I am reaching out to. What is typical about me as a Londoner and so I spent time going over my channel. I think that is the best way of learning is to reach out to those who are doing well on Youtube and have a blog, to get tips and advise. I was nervous in doing so and wasn't planned, but I wanted to ask her, so I did. 

So I spent yesterday and today being Sunday the 10th July 2022 going through my channel and who do I want as my audience? Who are my videos for? Really getting to grips with "What is my channel about?" I want it to be my life as a Londoner who is a mum and a writer. 

The online world can have bad press, but it can also be a great place to be. Doing something that someone can enjoy and benefit from is for me one of the highlights and why I love Youtube and the internet world. So look at your life and see what you'd like to change and understand if you too are online, is your message and target. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

The Typical London Gal 




No comments:

Post a Comment