Sunday 27 February 2022

Adventures of the Weekend

So here we are. It is Friday and feel like I want to get outdoors and travel to Epsom to wait in for Henry to return to school now. I loving the fact it is getting darker later and feels like you get more of a day when it is like that. 

Tomorrow it is back to taking my son Swimming for his lesson and then we are off to the Polka Theatre to see the Gingerbread man and I am looking forward it. The Polka Theatre is a child's theatre and simple plays and so would recommend, if you have a Polka Theatre near you and they do different shows for different ages.

There is a little cafĂ© and a Softplay area and do have disabled access and toilets and so great afternoon of fun.  

I think we, especially with Lockdown, should go to the theatres to help keep them running as where would we be without theatre shows. 

As a Kid I was always going to the Cinemas and Theatres and saw shows like, Me and My Girl, Grease, The Sooty Show and Keith and Ovril, and loved doing that, and we would have a bite to eat in Wimpy's and there is a Wimpy's in Morden, which I was surprised of. 

The weather looks like it going to be good for the weekend and starting to plan for the next seasons and March is going to be full of exciting things. I hope I will be getting involved in looking after people with Mental Health, I had an interview about this on Thursday and looked like it will be doing workshops and going to help me with my blogs as still there is a stigma attached when talking about it. 

I think it is good to do different things when it comes to working outdoors and not on my blogs and books all of the time. It is good for inspiration and learning more. I do believe as a human that we learn all of the time. 

The one day I have not heard about was Pancake Day, and was looking forward to get some, or am I being too early. It is World book day and so went with my mum to find a customer for him and is going to be the mouse in the book The Gruffalo.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjmjcaGo6D2AhUJYhgKHZdkAQAYABABGgJsZQ&sig=AOD64_2qPu7Q6TxQRqg7pB75kOB7fKLXQQ&adurl&ctype=5&ved=2ahUKEwjkn7aGo6D2AhXXtioKHXtjC08Qvhd6BAgBEEc

It is good to have such days and I am going to do a blog about World Book day and it is this Thursday. 

I wish you a good week ahead. 

Carrie X 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment